Employers, the Paris Universités portal allows you to advertise job offers and to recruit!
The University has created a professional network aimed at enabling and facilitating exchanges between employer partners, current students, alumni, academic and administrative staff.
You can access the University’s professional network via the Paris Universités
Complete the registration form and the login to your account will be sent to you. You will then be able to:
- advertise work placement and job offers,
- recruit interns, apprentices and graduates by searching through the online CV database,
- manage job applications,
- follow the newsfeed for employment and career opportunities,
- find information about the courses and programmes of the university, and much more!
Logging in to the Paris Universités portal for the first time:
- click on the following link Paris Universités/Partners and then on Becoming a partner at the bottom of the page,
- complete the form and in particular the required fields marked * (tick the box or boxes for the university or universities or your choice, enter your phone number without leaving any space between digits), and submit,
- confirm your data by entering your email address again and submit (if you notice errors in the form, click on Change information),
- your registration is complete and a confirmation email is sent to you.
You should receive your username and password within 24 hours, once your registration has been validated by the network’s administrators.
With your username and password :
- go to the Paris Universités portal,
- enter your username and password in the top left corner of the page, and click on Log in to access your account.
If you need assistance to log in or require further information about the Paris Universités portal, please email the network’s administrators .