The University has created its own social networking site, Les Carnets2, to present the e-portfolios and the publications (blogs, events or bookmarks) of all university members.
This collaboration and communication platform is easy to use. Thanks to this social network, all Paris Descartes University members can :
- Promote their practices, skills, professional projects or manage their academic digital identities
- Take part in long-distance academic community life by joining thematic, research or teaching groups – especially if they are away on mobility.
- Contribute to research visibility, share current scientific events, announce lectures and seminars or share calls for more interaction.
- Get familiar with vocational networks and participate, exchange views, comment, recommend, answer questions or prepare employability.
- Join the MundiVox community that encompasses foreign students living in Paris or Paris students living abroad and supports student mobility.
Find the Carnets2 at the following URL http://carnets.parisdescartes.fr/